For foreign applicants
For entering at Siberian state transport university for foreign applicants it is necessary:
1. Fill out and send to the University the application form at: firstname.lastname@example.org;
2. To send a copy of passport and a notarized copy of the document on education required for admission together with its notarized translation into Russian language in the Embassy (Consulate) of the Russian Federation in the country of issue of the document by e-mail: email@example.com;
3. Wait for a response from the International department;
4. Wait for entry documents (invitation from the Federal migration service of the Russian Federation, invitation of STU) – the period of issuance of invitation for obtaining a single entry visa is 30 days.
5. To inform the international relations office on arrival before the start of classes (date and time of arrival, flight number etc.) by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Or by phone:
+7 (383) 328 03 53;
Start of classes on all educational programs – September 1.
Classes start on the program "Russian as a foreign language" - October 1.
6. Upon arrival at the University in the international relations Department must submit the following documents:
• passport and its translation into Russian language, notarized
• HIV certificate;
• medical report on the health status, confirming the possibility of learning in higher education translated into Russian language and certified by notary
• the original document about education equivalent to the education document of the state standard of the Russian Federation required for admission and its notarized translation into Russian language, certified by the Embassy (Consulate) of the Russian Federation in the country of issue of the document on education, including academic transcript with grades;
• 9 photos 3x4.
• a document confirming the level of Russian language proficiency (if available).
Applicants from CIS countries arrive at a common basis with the Russian students.
After admission to the faculty of the foreign citizen must provide the following information:
• Full name
• Faculty, specialty
• Mobile, e-mail
Cost of education
• The cost of training under the program "Russian as a foreign language" for 2018-2019 academic year is 83 000 rubles per year on the condition of education in the amount of not less than 500 hours
• The cost of training at STU for foreign citizens (far-abroad countries) programme of specialist's and bachelor's programs (link to the ORDER establishing the cost of education for foreign citizens).
• Applicants from CIS countries arrive at a common basis with the Russian students. Payment of tuition is made for the same cost as for Russian citizens (link to the ORDER on the establishment of tuition fee)
After arriving at STU all foreign students, graduate students, interns issue a policy of voluntary medical insurance (required). Students, graduate students, interns neighboring countries (including CIS countries) issue a policy of voluntary medical insurance (optional).
The cost of the policy is 3000 rubles (ВСК Страхование) per year. The policy issuance is carried out in the Department of international relations STU (main building, room 446 A).
For foreign students at STU, provided timely provision of migration registration from the Department of international relations of the University.
All students - citizens of the CIS and foreign countries (including CIS countries) are obliged to report to the Department of international relations STU in 7-days term from the moment of crossing the border, for statement on the migratory account.
For statement on the migratory account in the Department of international relations STU (Main building, room 446 a).
Documents required for migration registration:
1. Education contract (copy)
2. A certificate from the Dean indicating the number of order of enrollment and duration of the training (original)
3. The Treaty of residence or lease. (copy)
4. Passport (copy of pages with photo and seal the border crossing), or a copy of the identity card (for citizens of Kazakhstan) on two sides
5. Migration card (copy two-sided)
6. Photo 3*4 (1 peice.)
7. Medical certificate about absence of HIV (copy).